Students from outside EU

Students with a non-European nationality are allowed to work in the Netherlands when they have a valid study permit and workpermit ('TWV'). FlexDelft can request the work permit for the student once he/she is registered with us and we received your application for the work activities of this student. When FlexDelft received the work permit the student is allowed to work for a maximum of 16 hours per week.

Non-EU students who want to register with FlexDelft have to bring: residence permit and BSN number. We will start the request procedure for the work permit right away.

It can take up to 5 weeks to receive the work permit. Once we have the work permit from UWV, we will contact the student and inform him/her about the next steps to finalize the registration with FlexDelft.

Please note: a student is only allowed to work when we received the work permit, and for a maximum of 16 hours per week.